Friday, April 15, 2011

The Rock - Phase II

MW does the lawn here, along with Spring and Fall clean-up.  Occasionally we have an additional project or two for him.  This time UD asked him to cut a circle around The Rock, so we can plant some flowers.

He and a helper were here today.

I have been know to refer to MW as Arms on occasion. 
Boy I love the warm weather!

Wonderful job Arms!

A perfect circle, I must say!


UD is very happy.  See the sparkling smile on his face?  :)

Now we have to decide on flowers.  I know I will do some Daisies.  And maybe Dahlias?  Maybe a few Hostas, to have greenery?  Any thoughts, feel free to make suggestions!  I would appreciate it.

A bientot!  See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Arms ever travels outside of the Rocky Coast, say to a small city in eastern MA. He could put those arms to work jackhammering some asphalt. However, given the magic of the Rocky Coast, he probably likes to stay put. As far as flower suggestions, I am recently loving phlox. They are low and pretty and could be good on the outside edge of Arms' perfect circle. I like your flower ideas as well. Thanks for the peek into the life of Arms.

    ReplyDelete