Friday, June 10, 2011

Saving Sea Life

This post is dedicated to my Sister E and her loved ones.

If you haven't heard the hub bub over the blog The House Behind The Other Houses, you better get yourself over there.   Not only are we learning the art of composting, but we are seeing the goings-on in and around a humble house in a small city in eastern Massachusetts.  And to top it off, she has added a challenge to herself, her family and anyone else who would like to participate.  The challenge is to reduce your intake and use of plastic.  Here is one reason why.  You may want to help towards this cause also.  I know we do.

Today UD and I took a boat ride.  On the way back into the harbor, UD found a plastic bag floating in the water.



Never one to run from a challenge, UD turned the Putt-Putt around and honed in on it.  I was at the helm ready and waiting with my boat stick.  It was a success.  This plastic bag is not going to interfere in any Sea Life on the Rocky Coast.  Thanks for the inspiration E!




A bientot!  See you soon.


1 comment:

  1. I am SO excited about this post, and happy that you and UD were inspired by my blog! Inspiration is flying back and forth between the Rocky Coast and a small city in eastern Massachusetts!

    ReplyDelete