Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ribs - Another excuse for Townline BBQ Sauce

You may have seen the post for the Townline BBQ Sauce.  UD and I really do love it.  And since we had some left over, we decided to try it with ribs.

I covered the ribs with the sauce and sprinkled with Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.


Then I covered them with foil and let them marinate in the fridge for about 2 hours.  If you don't have that much time, not to worry.  The flavor will still be there if you go immediately to the grill from here.


UD had them on the grill at a low heat, approximately 300 to 325 degrees, for about an hour and 15 minutes.


We let them sit for another 15 minutes.


Then we sliced them up,


and dug in!

We added a green salad and what appears to be the ever present potato salad.  Honestly, we don't eat that every day.  It just seems like it.



A bientot!  See you soon.


5 comments:

  1. Wow, these look great! I'm so glad you're blogging because I had no idea you were just casually making these things up there. If I made things like this, I'd be all bragging about them and making sure everyone knew about them. Nice job, NSHHTU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sister, I also have been wanting to say, nice job with the embedded links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading these always seems to shorten the miles between us. Thanks!!!

    P.S. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete